What personal information is collected through this website and how is it used?
User-supplied Information: If you fill out the “contact” form on this website, we will ask you to provide some personal information (including email address, name, phone number, and state). We only required that you provide an e-mail address on the contact form. Further, if chat is available through this site, you may be asked to provide information if you participate in an online chat. Please do not submit any confidential, proprietary, or sensitive personally identifiable information (e.g., Social Security Number, date of birth, drivers license number, or credit card, bank account, or other financial information) (collectively, “Sensitive Information”). If you submit any Sensitive Information, you do so at your own risk and we will not be liable to you or responsible for consequences of your submission.
Information that you provide to us through the contact form or an online chat will be used so that we may respond to your inquiry. We may also use the information you provide to use to communicate with you in the future. If you do not wish to receive such communications, you will be given the options to “opt out” or “unsubscribe” as described below.
Web Server Logs: When you visit our webpage, we may track information about your visit and store that information in web server logs, which are records of the activities on our sites. The servers automatically capture and save the information electronically. Examples of the information we may collect include:
- your unique Internet protocol address;
- the name of your unique Internet service provider;
- the town/city, county/state, parish/state and country from which you access our website
- the kind of browser or computer you use;
- the number of links you click on the site;
- the date and time of your visit;
- the web page from which you arrived at our site;
- the pages you viewed on the site; and
- certain searches/queries that you conducted via our website(s).
The information we collect in web server logs helps us administer the site, analyze its usage, protect the website and its contents from inappropriate use, and improve the user’s experience.
California Do Not Track: Our web services do not alter, change, or respond to receiving Do Not Track (DNT) requests or signals in browsers. As described in more detail above, we track user activity using web server logs, cookies, and similar technologies. Information collected in web server logs helps us analyze website usage and improve the user’s experience.
How is personal information protected?
We take certain appropriate security measures to help protect your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. However, we cannot guarantee that unauthorized persons will always be unable to defeat our security measures.
Who has access to the information?
We will not sell, rent, or lease mailing lists or other user data to others, and we will not make your personal information available to any unaffiliated parties, except as follows:
- to agents, website vendors and/or contractors who may use it on our behalf or in connection with their relationship with us;
- if we are unable to assist with your matter but know an unaffiliated attorney or firm that may be able to help you, we may refer you and share information you provided us with that party; and
- as required by law, in a matter of public safety or policy, as needed in connection with the transfer of our business assets or if we believe in good faith that sharing the data is necessary to protect our rights or property.
How can I correct, amend, or delete my personal information and/or opt out of (or unsubscribe from) future communications?
You may opt out of (or unsubscribe from) any future contacts from us at any time. You may contact us via the phone number, contact form, or mailing address on our website at any time to:
- see what data we have about you, if any;
- change/correct any data we have about you;
- ask us to delete any data we have about you; and/or
- opt out of future communications from us.
If you receive electronic newsletters, updates, or similar communications from us, you can also unsubscribe to similar communications in the future by clicking on the “unsubscribe” bottom at the bottom of the electronic communication and following the related instructions.
Effective November 30, 2017.